Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Meadow skiing


Our little day trip to the nearby resort of Moiwa was a pleasant way to end our Niseko ski holiday.
Conditions were clear for the first run and I managed to get a few shots of the hill without fog. The snow had been groomed overnight so it was like a lovely smooth blanket ready for us to carve up. Meadow skiing with a few ventures into the trees. You can’t get better than that.
I always love getting back to the lodge and getting that helmet off and then the ski boots. I was a bit sad this time though because the trip is over. A bit of fun on the bus and a hot chocolate after and the day was almost over. But not until we cooked up a storm with Sukiyaki for dinner.
 Its home to Melbourne and back into Summer albeit with floods all down the east coast. We will get involved in a bit of fund raising for those that have lost their homes when we get home.


I love puppy dogs in the snow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me everything!