Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Good bye Bali




I always look forward to coming home after a little escape.  It was especially good this time, as earthquakes and tsunamis have shaken the world this week. In Bali we had a quake that registered 6.3 magnitude and shook for several seconds. Then the earthquake and tsunami hit Japan with such devastating consequences.  There were disturbing reports of the radiation risks to Japan and the Asian countries that followed.  I’m so sorry for all those who have lost so much this week.  I am grateful to come home to ground that doesn’t shake.

I didn’t quite get through my novel “Cutting for Stone” as the girls were avid shoppers and there were many massages and dinners to be had. 


I had a little shoulder bag made and I’m very happy with the result. Thank you Wayan!

What a special week we had together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me everything!