Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm happy about....






 The Stoke House restaurant in St Kilda was the scene of our family celebration for my husband's birthday this week.  The setting was sublime with the outlook over the beach and the edgy decor. I loved the flower arrangements suspended from the ceiling in tangled wire domes. 
Seeing my children and their partners was a lovely way to celebrate the day.  The food presentation was picture perfect and tasted wonderful.
Here are other things that have brought a smile to my face this week.

 The Rustic Sourdough loaf with fruit and walnuts from. …wait for it… Coles!  No one is more surprised than me that this delicious bread is available from the new glammed up Coles in Mornington.

The exquisite citrus candle and beach glass blue candle holder that I bought in Sorrento.

A tiny amugurumi from Etsy.com


My young students who finished their half term with me this week.  Beautiful little spirits who got excited about fabrics and buttons just like I do. They made little summer dresses to see out the rest of our fading summer days.