Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm happy about....

Here in Melbourne we often experience all four seasons in one day and this week has been a whirlwind of  rapid cycling weather mood swings. At least I got to wear my suede booties one day and my new black patent wedges on another day.
Here are some of the things that have made me smile this week.


I made the lemon syrup cake again using lemons from my neighbour’s tree. Thanks Max!

Pink and white camellias from my garden.
 
My new black wedges from Nine West.
Inspiration for my next sewing project.
 This beaded and sequined dress almost made it into my cache of dresses but it was a bit more cocktail dress than old school Ball so I had to let it go....
You can find it here
http://www.witchery.com.au/dresses/embellished-shift-dress/w1/i5814054_1001236/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me everything!