Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm happy about...

Its good to look back at the week and relish the pleasant little moments that can be so easily overlooked when life is busy.  My trusty camera reminds me of the things that made me smile this week.








My daughter and I took Nanna in to Melbourne to have a look at the revamped Myer.  We had lunch at my favorite city spot - Ca de Vin.  It is located in a covered laneway between GPO and Myer.  here

  Little owl pictures are a weakness of mine.

 Inspiration for a student sewing project - a cute face cushion.


 I found a rare photo of my favorite artist, Ghostpatrol in Frankie magazine




 My updo! I'm sure it looks just like Jessica Alba's do. Doesn't it??


When we came back to our car after the ball some pesky troublemaker had put a Carlton sticker on the window. I laughed, my husband did not.