Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bali in July

Bali in July is perfection in terms of the weather - not too hot with soft balmy air at night.  It makes for a change from the low temperatures in Melbourne lately and I am loving it.

 We do a fair bit of this.
 Wilson from Castaway is watching over our villa pool.

 We went villa hunting and I will collect my findings into a post soon.

 Robert Nollet has added some new light fittings to Cafe Bali. I likee.


 This one features mermaids and other curios.

 OK I just got out of bed - but you get the idea.
 Night sky staring... I might have had a little bit of vodka in my pineapple juice....

Breakfast fruit starts the day followed by eggs, toast, pancakes - all cooked by Iluh.  I could get used to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me everything!