Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'm happy about...

Spotlight has 30% off all fur fabric at the moment and I snapped a few shots for inspiration while my students were choosing their fabrics. As passionate as I am about animal prints at the moment I couldn't see myself wearing the wild faux fur look with Summer approaching. But there are plenty of chilly evenings ahead so I bought enough Bengal Lynx to make a throw rug.

 This pink fur is completely OTT but I love it.




 My choice was the Bengal Lynx - 1.6m and the same length of polar fleece for the lining.
I stitched the two pieces together on three sides and then turned it through. Then I folded in the edges on the remaining side and stitched close to the fold. I top-stitched five cm from the edge all around.
 Cosy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me everything!