Saturday, December 31, 2011

bye bye 2011

As the ancient Romans did on Jan 1st - the day of Janus, I look back on my first year of blogging - a little round up of my year in pictures.  Janus was the double faced god who looked both forwards and backwards. So here's to a wonderful year ahead.

 Vale Jordy

Niseko, Japan

 Kookaburra in the garden.

 In my native habitat
 Ubud, Bali
 Bali bike ride.

 Boys on boat

 Moroccan tea post - top biller.

 Updo- an achievement.

 Softie sewing.

 My beach

 Royal wedding

 Autumn

 Winter cooking

 Winter sewing

 The Year of the Tote Bag

 Owl bag

 Seminyak, Bali

 Favourite son

 Port Douglas

Favourite daughter

 Spring

 Fancy food

Softies by me

 Bronte

 Christmas at home.

 Melbourne

 Happy

My city

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me everything!