Wednesday, March 28, 2012

a Melbourne Chocolatier



Shane Hills set off from Melbourne to Germany and Belgium to discover the art of  beautiful chocolate. He must have convinced Vries Cnockaert that Melbs was the place to be and he has brought his chocolate making skills to Koko Black in Royal Arcade and other locations.
Their idea is " that chocolate could inspire, to ignite connections with chocolate’s deep sensory pleasure and personality."
 I'm definitely inspired by all their chocolately goodness!


Koko Black's Easter drawing competition also has me in raptures. Here are couple of my favourite finalists for this year.
 Jo Benke
Jennifer Von Klitzing

 Anna Campbell


All the finalists' work is on display at the Royal Arcade store and can be viewed on the website here.
I have made a little order for the Easter Bunny to deliver to my door all wrapped up in bubble wrap and cooler packs. That's a bit exciting isn't it?
I love a Melbourne success story and I love hand crafted chocolate - its a marriage made in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me everything!