Wednesday, October 3, 2012

these old things?

A few little items made their way into my shopping cart recently.



This denim shirt is soft and worn looking - just the way I like denim to be. I'm a chain store lurker -  found it in Just Jeans.
Oh and that 's OPI Mango Maven on my nails. Thanks Vicky at The Nail Room Mornington! I'm a convert to orange of late.
I know - frivolous,  but this is a happy blog about things that make me happy. I'll tackle world peace another day.

The Alexandra bag is from Witchery -  I couldn't resist 25% off this roomy bag.

I bought these two Country Road dresses to see me through all those lunches and other important dates in my calendar. That's me above ↑ on one of my catwalk appearances. Or maybe that's me ↓.

.... and finally a little light holiday reading to enjoy out on the deck when the Spring sunshine decides to arrive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me everything!