Tuesday, February 5, 2013

etsy upload


I have been busy listing some of my softie creations on etsy.
  
Oh that site is an Aladdin's cave of crafty goodness.

 Every time I have a browse I click away adding longed for items to my favorites list. It is quite an obsession and  inspiring to see the things crafters make.  They are usually one-of-a-kind and are so reasonably priced for such unique items. 
Its a rare thing in this world of mass produced sameness. But I guess you have to value that quality and that also is a rare thing!


Some of my listings are pictured in this shameless plug.


 mellow


mellow under construction
 molly
 willow

Black Rabbit

 
 molly's pom pom tail

 pairing up the buttons



 hugo
 robbie
a bunny tail


You can click on my etsy link in the side bar to go to my shop.

1 comment:

  1. hi alice! thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment. i love these characters you are making! x evie

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything!